About Crown Worldwide Group
The Crown Worldwide Group is a privately held company and the divisions that make up the group share a common quality – the experience and insight to know how to accomplish anything, from the complex to the routine. The Group was founded in 1965 and now operates in 47 countries around the world, with headquarters in Hong Kong.
As a service organisation, with a wide geography and a diverse business, there are many ways for partners to benefit from working with Crown Worldwide Group.
If, like us, you’re excited by the idea of serving global companies, or if you have special expertise that our customers might need in your part of the world, then becoming a partner makes good business sense.
Discover the benefits of working with Crown Worldwide
As a partner you’ll increase your opportunities for business growth by working with us to deliver great service to our global customer base. We provide support for all those partners that consistently deliver the Crown promise, at a cost that offers value-for-money to our customers.
You can expect us to help you grow your business in many ways:
- We offer more business to those partners that provide consistently high standards of service to our customers.
- You can reduce your need for marketing activity
- We can provide opportunities to improve your knowledge on areas that interest our clients
- You will be improving your business credibility by association with a market leader
- We can provide you with opportunities to work with partners in other parts of the world.
- We can introduce our customers to providers of services and products that they find helpful either during or following their relocation experience through our ‘Recommended Partner’ programme
Our aim is to create sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships that create best value solutions for our clients and enhance the value of Crown to its customers. We realise that real value comes through long-term partnerships, and we hope that you’re in it for the long term too.
For an unbiased view, why not read what some of our existing partners say about working with Crown.
Who works with us?
As we grow and as our customers’ needs change, here is an increasing opportunity for Crown to work with partners across the world.
The diversity of companies we work with in part reflects the breadth of our customer needs, and also our growth as a global company. Partners can range from individuals possessing specialist skills to large, multi-territory, organisations.
Understandably, it calls for reliable processes and clear agreements in order to operate efficiently. But whatever the type of service, or size of the partner, we value the contribution they make to our organisation and will treat each relationship with integrity, openness and honesty.
Crown Worldwide group has a Code of Conduct to which all partners must make a formal commitment. We also have established values that guide everything we do and we expect our partners to demonstrate them when serving our customers.
How we select partners
Despite being a global company, size is not the primary criteria for choosing to work with a partner. Our selection process includes several factors such as:
- Does the partner have the ability to provide the service we offer to our customers?
- Can the partner demonstrate the quality of service to be provided?
- What will the cost be?
- What support will the partner need to provide services to our customers?
- How easy will it be to work together?
To ensure our customers receive a consistent quality of service from by our partners, Crown takes steps to qualify those working with us and will regularly seek renewal of qualification. To become an approved partner to Crown, you’ll need to provide and verify certain information about your business. We’ll also want to formalise our partnership with an agreement that sets out our mutual responsibilities. From the point of indicating an interest to the point of working with us takes, on average, about four weeks.
Recommended Partner Program
Crown Relocations is a brand that goes beyond the physical movement of customer possessions. Our customers can benefit from additional support during and after their move. Services and products that can help them settle into their new surroundings more easily adding to the customer experience. Contact us to discuss our Recommended Partner programme.